Wednesday, January 18, 2006
How to install MegaStat
- Download the file from the sidebar on the right. Save the file to your machine. (Remember where you put it!)
- The file is named "MegaStat_Setup.xxx". Change the extension to ".exe", resulting in the new filename "MegaStat_Setup.exe".
- Run the executable to install MegaStat. Take all the defaults during the installation.
- Now we need to add MegaStat to Excel's main menu. Start Excel.
- In Excel go to Tools|AddIns
Now IF MegaStat is on the list in the "Add-Ins Available" dialog box:
- put a check mark next to it, and click OK. You're done! MegaStat should now appear on Excel's main menu. (You may need to restart Excel, though.)
- click on the Browse button to the right.
- Keep pressing the "Up One Level" folder until you are at Local Disk (C:)
- From there click on the Program Files folder
- Next click on the MegaStat folder (if there is no MegaStat folder here then do a search for this folder to make sure it is installed on your machine...)
- Lastly double-click on the MegaStat icon